WCI, Inc.’s administrative support provides high-quality and responsive services able to address the unique regulatory and administrative requirements for each Participating Jurisdiction.
WCI, Inc.'s personnel carry out the day-to-day operations of the corporation and provide services as directed by its Board of Directors. WCI, Inc. staff ensure oversight and management of the working groups and contractors who provide technical, professional, and administrative services.
WCI, Inc. personnel:
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational, and financial plans and carry out the plans according to the policies authorized by the Board.
- Develop and maintain the capabilities of the organization to perform its mission.
- Conduct procurement activities and project governance.
- Ensure effective contractor management.
- Facilitate activities and meetings of its working groups, committees and Board of Directors.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate jurisdiction onboarding and offboarding, and provide administrative and technical services to support linking activities.